CBO-03 Certified Coder/Billing Specialist
Provides administrative support to practice related to the maintenance and processing of patient financial information for the purpose of submitting and following-up on claims for services provided.
Education: High School Diploma
- Required: Coding certification by accredited physician billing organization.
- Customer service experience in a medical office setting required.
- Prior experience in medical office billing and collections preferred.
- Demonstrates effective organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates basic computer skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrates current knowledge of payor procedures and requirements
- Ability to accurately interpret EOB for practice and patients
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment