ASC-24 RN - OR - PRN
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Certifications / Licenses:
- Current state Registered Nurse license
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- At least one year experience